Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bridesmaids


Alison Colburn- Matron of Honor
Alison and I met in our education classes at Texas Tech. We immediately bonded and she has become one of my very best friends. There’s never a dull moment when we are together! From jamming out to “ice ice baby” on the boat while doing our work out moves to dancing alone on the cruise, it never seems to amaze me what we can think of together.  I love Alison like a sister and look forward to making many more cherished memories.  She is a true blessing in my life.


Amy Lowery – Matron of Honor
I met Amy when my grandmother married her grandfather and we became instant family! We’ve grown closer and closer over the years and I can’t imagine my life without her. She has always been a shoulder to lean on, we’ve shared tears of joy, pain, and life’s ups and downs.  She has been by my side through thick and thin and I am so thankful for our friendship.  We are practically “blood cousins!”  She will be Mrs. Ryan Riddle by the time we get married.  Jordan and I wish her and Ryan much love and happiness.
 
Tiffany Payne-Bridesmaid
What a history we share, I don’t even know where to begin.  Tiff and I met in 7th grade and have been the best of friends since then.  We have definitely experienced life together and been there for each other through thick and thin.  Tiff is the one that can make me laugh with her crazy antics and her honest opinions.  I love that we can talk about anything, cry about anything, laugh about anything and always remain best friends.  I love my Tiffy poo and I hope that one day she will actually make it to the Cher concert in Vegas! haha


Megan Waggoner- Bridesmaid
Megan became my best friend when I moved to Midland in fourth grade.  We had a blast playing sports together throughout junior high and high school and we even survived living together in Chitwood at Tech. I will forever remember our countless nights at Crystals, dancing the night away at Wild West, and our spur of the moment road trip to College Station, what were we thinking? lol  We have gone though a lot together, ups and downs, and we were there for each other like family. I do now and always will regard Megan as family, side by side through thick and thin, and I’m so fortunate and thankful she is sharing this special day with us.   


Paige Kiecke- Bridesmaid
Paige and I were Kappa sisters at Tech and she is also another one of my education girls!  We had so much fun in classes and were usually the two that didn’t do our assignments until the night before.  We would stay up late together scrambling to get it done, wishing we had started months before, when it was assigned.  Paige is someone I can call for anything, she listens when I need to vent, laughs when I have a corny joke, and always knows exactly what to say when I need some encouragement.  Her friendship is something I will always treasure!


Courtney Dennis- Bridesmaid
Courtney and I also met through our education classes at Tech.  We actually lived on the same floor in the dorms but never crossed paths.  She will agree that I lived on the “loud” side that was always getting in trouble for making too much noise!  What I love about Courtney is her “take charge” personality.  She was always the best partner to have in class because she wasn’t a procrastinator, like me.  I am so fortunate to have someone like her in my life!

 
Kendall Owens- Bridesmaid
Kendall is childhood friend but our friendship has grown stronger in the last few years.  We have shared many great memories together!  I will always remember back in the day when we played school with beanie babies as our students and went swimming together every day during the summer.  Kendall has such a kind spirit and compassionate heart.  I will forever value our memories and the great friend she has always been.  “She can be my hero anytime.” (inside joke)


Krista Blagrave- Bridesmaid
Krista and I met through all of my education friends.  She was a year older than me and so we never had any classes together but hit it off when we met because we had so much in common.  Krista is someone I can count on to be there no matter what.  Although we might not talk everyday, we can pick back up right where we left off.  We have had so much fun the past few years and I cant wait for the many more memories to come!  Love you Kristina!!!


Kori Rogers- Bridesmaid
 Kori and I attended Lee together but really didn’t begin hanging out together until college.  Even though we may lose touch now and then, due to crazy schedules, I know I can always count on her for anything.  I love that Kori will be honest when I ask her opinion.  Everyone needs a friend that is brutally honest and that’s what I appreciate about Kori. I will never forget the Christmas we watched movies and ate junk ALL day long, for like 3 days!  We’ve had soooo much fun together and shared many great memories.  
  

1 comment:

  1. i MISS You Ms. Kiecke come back to Houston
    Love
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete